ebay find

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I kept checking ebay just for fun and saw these but I didn't expect to get them all for $22.50. I got one big one and two small ones. They're in almost perfect condition & I'm very pleased. Keep your eye on ebay folks. :wink:

100_9156.jpg

Bubbles I'm an ebay watcher too.
I got a terrific bakery cooling rack for some great price a couple of months back. I can't remember how much.
I saw one the other week, on ebay, located in Sydney, a closed bakery, only wanted $1 for.

That's awesome! I'll probably be peeking at yard and garage sales as I drive by in hopes that I'll find some shelves that I can keep my soap on while it cures. I've got a vanity up in the spare room covered in curing soap, I've got a vanity in my own room covered with curing soap, I've got a batch sitting on top of the mini fridge in my room, and another batch sitting on a bureau up in the spare room. I NEED MORE ROOOOOOOM!

Bubbles I cover my soap with bits of paper as well and then I get a windup an have to find them all again.........keep meaning to go to spotlight and buy some cheap netting to cover my shelving with......Fab find by the way :D

Latest posts

Back