Cute soap dish

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cp chick

Reaction score
I found the cutest silicone soap dish the other day in a local building center. A split second was all it took to grab one. I even have a bar of soap that matches. :lol:

Any one else have a unique soap dish?

[/img]

I love it! It's too bad I never saw one of these when a friend of mine was still living in her old house. She had her bathroom decorated in an ocean theme. It would have been the perfect gift. Thanks for sharing the pics. :D

cute! the bathroom at our old house had an ocean theme. here the theme is more "just moved in leftovers."

I just got one of those too! I LOVE it! Mine is purpley/lavendar colored. Too cute.

For the other soap dishes I have:
I've got a kiln flattened beer bottle in the kitchen. (along with the fishbone one) It's kind of like those wine bottle cheese plates that you see all the time. I made my beer bottle one myself in my kiln. Nothing too fancy. Just a kiln experiment. It doesn't really drain well enough for CP soaps.

The soap dishes in my two bathrooms are made by friends of mine who are potters. They're quite lovely.

Latest posts

Back