Collection of Soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweethavenarts

Reaction score
IMG_3893.jpg
My soaps. I picked up soapmaking early December. These are some that I have done-clockwise from Top: a not pretty shampoo bar (that I am LOVING), the washed out soap is a HP lavender castille, the brown swirl soap is my sisters chocolate soap recipe, the multi color was a fun color pour I did with my 6 year old daughter, the blue green is a thai soap- lime, ginger, and rice powder, and the red in the middle is a lard soap.
I can't find my favorite camera so this isn't the best picture.
Pretty chuffed with them, but now my husband teases me that I've turned into a one woman craft show. :roll:

:lol: Then your husband would think that I needed to be committed cuz I'm waaaaaaay past the 1 woman craft show phase lol. I started in july & I've got soap stored or curing in almost every room of our upstairs! Your soaps look great! Keep it up!

Aww, thanks everybody!
My daughter picked out the colors in the swirl, she's got her daddy's eye for color!
The red is the red oxide soap colorant from symphony scents. I used WAYYYY to much. But I'm still pretty happy with it.

And being a one woman craft show isn't just about the soap. It's the soap, the hand spun yarn, the woven things, the knit things, the felted things, all the fibery things, the sewn things, and the sock knitting machines. I'm the WHOLE CRAFT SHOW in one house. :D

Wow! You've only been at it a month? Sheeeesh! I'm on my 3rd batch and I feel as though it will take much longer than a month to get as far as you've gotten!

They look amazing!

Back