Coffee soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made some coffee soaps and hoping they are not too scratchy.
The coffee grounds were used so I hope that helps.
I like the way they look and doubt if I can wait very long to try one.šŸ˜Š
I could barely wait to de-mold so some got squashed a little .

Attachments

• IMG_5005.jpeg
    IMG_5005.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5002.jpeg
    IMG_5002.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I made some coffee soaps and hoping they are not too scratchy.
The coffee grounds were used so I hope that helps.
I like the way they look and doubt if I can wait very long to try one.šŸ˜Š
I could barely wait to de-mold so some got squashed a little .
Yours look so pretty! I made some today and it's ugly! Did you scent yours or add anything other than coffee grounds? This is the first time I'm trying to let my soap gel. I don't think it got hot enough for a complete gel. Too much heat escapes when I keep peeking at it!

Yours look so pretty! I made some today and it's ugly! Did you scent yours or add anything other than coffee grounds? This is the first time I'm trying to let my soap gel. I don't think it got hot enough for a complete gel. Too much heat escapes when I keep peeking at it!
Thank you! I used part of my cold coffee for my water and a BB Expresso fo sample mixed with Nurture Carmel and Honey. I used some honey also.
The fragrance is light but I think I like it enough.

I regularly use brewed coffee, double strength, and grounds in my mechanics bars. I like it. Is this your first time with coffee? Thanks for posting.
It is. I do not use additives often but I will be needing a gardener soap and I think these might work for that.

Latest posts

Back