Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your image didn't load for some reason, so I put one of them up.

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 10.42.27 AM.png

It's difficult to find a pic of a soap that is novel, a technique or look not seen in some variation before but every now and then.....
I hope i am not the only one who sees two faces in these soaps? I love it. I hope she can duplicate it. :crazy::crazy:

Allane

Ya know, I can absolutely appreciate the beauty and artistry of soaps that look like food, the cake soaps and cupcake soaps are gorgeous...but I just gotta think...do I really want food in my bathroom...it's just too weird for me..

The cube M&P are so cool! Love how they're almost see through.

Ya know, I can absolutely appreciate the beauty and artistry of soaps that look like food, the cake soaps and cupcake soaps are gorgeous...but I just gotta think...do I really want food in my bathroom...it's just too weird for me..

It is a bit odd, haha. With fancy soap like that, I almost wouldn't even want to use them, for fear of destroying their creative beauty.

What a beautiful dog newbie, I love seeing people's pets. She looks so fluffy, it makes me want to hug her.

I also love the green and grey soap by peggys. How do you think they achieved that design?

Latest posts

Back