Browsing soap pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous!!
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1423000840.353688.jpg

Oh yes... I like that one. Spirulina powder you think for the green? Mine always looks kind of speckled like that. Which is giving me an idea...

Edit - maybe that's just glitter.

To me it looks like the speckles are in the soap. I thought maybe with the swirling, it looks like some were added to the white but they come from the green soap. It's possible there's glitter on top as well but I don't see anything reflecting light.

Kind of full circle. This one reminds me of the first one I posted.

Screen shot 2015-01-31 at 10.41.44 PM.png

Last edited:
Now that is no ordinary rainbow. I love it. Very unique.

I think I have a mental block, most of these designs I just can't even fathom how it comes to be. It is amazing!

I must admit I can't work out how half of them are made either! I do love this one with the colour blend. Wish I was this talented!

You'll have to post how you did it!

Lovely color combo.

Newbie I was not sure if you meant my attempt but I cut up a silicon dish drying mat to fit in my mold and did what someone suggested in an earlier post. Poured a half soap, unmold then remove the mat and flip. Pour the top half then start a new half in my other mold. It's kind of fun!

I love it! One of mine I made this weekend is actually similar, not quite this awesome, but similar. I did a twist on a tilted zebra and got something like this.

Back