Aloha from Hawaii

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelegirl6

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! I'm Kele... I've been interested in this industry for a while. I've been wanting to start my own business for a while, and finally found my niche in the Etsy World. However, to my dismay, I've learned that it costs lots o money to start a soap or cosmetic business the correct way. First things first, I need money for insurance. I don't want to dip into savings, credit, etc. I am a 23 year old freshly graduated paying loads in student loans and a car loan. My plan??? Figure out something else to sell to save up extra money to start my soap business. Any ideas?? Lol, I have a couple running through my brain. I need a cheap product that would sell!! Something I could probably make into my own.

Some personal info about me!! I was born and raised in Hawaii... Still live here. Went to school in Portland, Oregon and the University of Portland. Finished my college career at Hawaii Pacific University. Received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing. I love music, family and movies on a rainy day!

are all these legalities of cosmetic and soap businesses in effect for candles or tart warmers??

My original plan was to start a scrub business and possibly branch off from there, but with all the costs, that will definitely be put on hold till i can save up extra money. While still doing my R&D for the scrubs, Candles wouldn't be so far off from it, and I can use the same fragrance ideas..

Any insight?

Latest posts

Back