A quick thank you

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapMakerDeluxe

Reaction score
I made my first batch of soap this past weekend and everything went really well. I want to thank you all for answering all of my questions so patiently and quickly! I even did a quick question before I made my first recipe and received a reply that very day.

It was cool seeing the "trace" soap look exactly how it was supposed to.

The bars are curing right now, and they look pretty good!

Oh this addiction is really scary. When something comes up on Weekend and I can not make soap or whatever project I planned, I feel awful withdrawal effects:)))
Congratulation on your first soap!!!

Ah yeah, totally forgot the picture.

Up close, they're looking good--mostly the same color and feel smooth. A few have light/white segments on them, but overall they came out how they were supposed to. (Also, yeah, kind of a small batch! I'll be making more on the next one.)

NSumydF.jpg

Nice! Welcome to the addiction - as folks say around here. I like to keep my batches small so I can make more of them. Just wait until you try them out; you'll never go back to store bought. I swore my first batch was the best soap I ever used. Until I tried my second batch and then my third...

Of course my chicken and dumplings are also the best. AND my homemade soup. AND my husband's thanksgiving feast. Things that take time and care to make are always the best! :)

Congrats! I hope you have room in your home for all the oils, pigments, mica, glitter, salt, honey, oats, scents....lots and lots of scents, equipment and not to mention soap.....:razz:

I made my first batch of soap this past weekend and everything went really well. I want to thank you all for answering all of my questions so patiently and quickly! I even did a quick question before I made my first recipe and received a reply that very day.

It was cool seeing the "trace" soap look exactly how it was supposed to.

The bars are curing right now, and they look pretty good!

Newbie photos please. BTW, it this was your first batch, I appreciate the confidence expressed by your screen name.

From the first batch of my soaps I am fan of them. Of course I make better ones now, than few months ago:) Home made soap is the best, so is bread, soup, dumplings, freshly baked apple pie (I just finished) and creams and lotions. Home made is a key to happiness:p

Congrats on making your first batch and for it being successful! Kind of fun, isn't it?

Totally fun tigersister. When that soap started tracing I was like "Look at this! It's just like in the YouTube videos!"

Latest posts

Back