• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Hdpe No Line Soap Molds - 1-2 lbs each

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awi

Reaction score
I have 2 of the hdpe no line soap molds which are the 1-2 lbs each. Both are in great condition and were only used one time. Will sell them both for $40. Shipping would be $10.50.

No they didn't leak when I used them. I made a batch of CP soap and it turned out very nice and very easy to remove from the mold. They come apart making it easy to get your soap out.

I am not sure who the seller was. I have looked through my stuff and cannot find the receipt. I bought them over a year ago.

Are these sold yet?

Hi! I am new here and just saw this post. By any chance are these molds still available? Thanks!

Eboni

I have used these molds and not personally had any trouble with them leaking with my formulations. As with anything, your own PERSONAL results could be different. They seem to be very nice molds. I just use larger volume molds now and these are not being used.

Those are the Mr DoRights. I just listed the ones I bought last year when I started on ebay for a fraction of what I paid for them just to get them out of my house.

Awi-If you aren't able to get rid of them on the forum put them up on ebay somebody bid on mine within an hour of listing it.

Thanks PrairieCraft for the suggestion of putting them on Ebay! I never intended for people to think I was getting rid of them because they didn't work correctly, but due to the negative comments about them on my ad, I am sure people would be afraid to try them. I never had problems with them, they are just for very small batches and I never use them anymore. Guess if I buy anymore in the future I should steer clear of this Mr DoRight you all are talking about!

They didn't leak for me with every batch so if you stir to a heavy enough trace it probably isn't a problem. They do leak though if you try to pour at light trace to do a swirl or something crafty. I also didn't like the fact that the plastic isn't smooth so your soap has rough sides. And...this may just be a personal problem but I was never able to get them together so they were square. My loafs were coming out crooked. I had the bigger ones though so this might not have been noticeable with the shorter molds. Total pain, wouldn't ever buy them or recommend them. So if you're upgrading definitely go with something nicer. For a newbie they aren't bad. If I would have started off with the silicone molds I probably would have torn them to pieces trying to get my too soft soap out.

People will buy almost anything on ebay :wink: I have a client who sold a can of spam just to prove that point.

Latest posts

Back