In search of this mold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like it. Search tip: you can google search an image really easily in Chrome, just right click the image and select "search google for this image".

In IE (shudder), you can right click the picture and 'copy image URL', then go to google's images tab, paste in URL, click search. Then, here's the important part, install a different browser with your new self-respect.

Google's image search is pretty neat actually, you can search for images that you've previously saved to your computer: just click the camera icon in the google image search bar and upload your saved image from your pc. Google will search the web for it.

That's it, that's it.........thank you so much!

smileys-thanks-771216.gif

That looks like it. Search tip: you can google search an image really easily in Chrome, just right click the image and select "search google for this image".

In IE (shudder), you can right click the picture and 'copy image URL', then go to google's images tab, paste in URL, click search. Then, here's the important part, install a different browser with your new self-respect.

Google's image search is pretty neat actually, you can search for images that you've previously saved to your computer: just click the camera icon in the google image search bar and upload your saved image from your pc. Google will search the web for it.

Thanks for the tip, Snappy. I didn't know that about Chrome. I tried a Google. image search, but I couldn't get the url for the page, no matter how I tried. I have Chrome, but usually use Firefox, but will remember this for next time. I looked for hours on Etsy and every other place I could think of . And I didn't know that about saved images. That will really come in handy. Yay! Much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back