Rustic Vanilla Beer Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpstephy85

Reaction score
So my typical packaging is the kraft boxes with a window but, because these have some wonky shapes I thought I would try heat shrink wrapping these and I love that way better on the soaps then a box. Too bad I have tons of boxes left can't wait to deliver these to the brewery that will be selling this for me!! ImageUploadedBySoap Making1398517511.223628.jpg

they look like pieces of chocolate fudge. they probably smell heavenly!

if the brewery doesn't like them, or they don't pass inspection, feel free to send them to me! LOL

Yum! I can almost smell them...they look great too! I have a recipe I've made in the past with a porter, vanilla absolute, cocoa powder, and a little cinnamon.

I like it! i think the packaging suits the soap perfectly... rustic, straightforward, a no fuss soap. handmade at its best.

Thanks everyone!! I can't wait to deliver these and get them out to the public. The dark color is all because of the vanilla FOs used. I did add TD knowing vanilla darkens soaps and wanted it to be lighter but must not have added enough.

They look great. If you don't mind me asking, how are your sales at the brewery? Sounds like a fun partnership.

@eyeroll this will be the first batch going there so we will see. My hubby goes there weekly and many times that he would be talking about my soap with the brewer, people there were really interested.

The soap itself is beautiful but the label is not organized very well I must say, sorry!

beautiful soap and packaging. When you keep them in box , people can actually see the soap so well. I pack into shrink band with two open ends and lately cigaro band, Maybe I should start to print the stickers, it is probably easiest :))
Like that

DSCN4653_003.jpg

Latest posts

Back