doing my first tri colored soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubato456

Reaction score
green/tan/yellow orangish....using spirulina for green, an uncolored layer and annatto seed infused olive oil for orange layer. why i started this at 9:30 pm i'll never know...i'll be up pretty late. i did one experimental bar before this w/ the annatto seed infused olive oil and cadula petals mixed in at trace.....i'll post results asap! i love soap making! :)

just finished the last layer

and i'm keeping my fingers crossed. i poured each layer at a good thick trace.....and waited approx one hour between layers. when i poured subsequent layers i poured slowly,gently and used the wisk to help 'break the fall' of the soap i was pouring so i don't think i got mixing of colors/layers....but i'll have to see that when i cut tomorrow night. my orange colour looks nice......i like using the annatto seeds.....more supplies arrived just in the nix of time.....i started using the 7 lbs of palm oil that arrived yesterday! pix to follow tomorrow nite!

Latest posts

Back