Soap Making Forum Mobile App Is Live!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using it since it went live, on my Samsung Galaxy 3 and I love it. Rarely use the site on my computer. If you're concerned about "liking," click on menu button, click on "reply" and insert a smiley. Thanks, Austin!

:-D that's my "like" if it worked

I just noticed when doing a search for "soap" on tapatalk, that they've made SMF available in tapatalk once more! YAY! I like it so much better there! Thank you!!!!

I signed up for tapa talk but how does it get me here?

Same here I can't seem to find anywhere to start a new thread either!

I just noticed when doing a search for "soap" on tapatalk, that they've made SMF available in tapatalk once more! YAY! I like it so much better there! Thank you!!!!

I just did a search and all I could find was a soap forum called ▪ the Dish▪ am I doing something wrong,or did they remove it?

really? I found it by searching for "soap" and it was wayyy at the bottom under all the soap opera stuff. I think it was listed as soapmakingforum.com or something. It was gone for a while when they first released the SMF app, but I'm sooooo happy it's back in tapatalk, because the regular tapatalk app is less buggy, and I can set my preferences and stuff without it crashing. :) *happy dance*

Make sure you have the most recent tapatalk...

Ah, maybe that's the issue. I haven't updated tapatalk in a whole bc another forum is unstable on the latest version.

Aww drat, its not compatible with my old Samsung Galaxy Prevail :(

Well I have been using this app for about 6 months, but lately I changed to Tapatalk cause I had seen that the SMF app was consuming a lot of battery while it does not have some abilities that Tapatalk gives you, such as to like a post.

:smile:

I had no idea there was an android app. Now it's on my phone so when I can't get to tapatalk on my tablet I can use my phone

To add to this info for those who recently got Kindle Fire tablets -- I just got a Fire 7 (2015 model) and there is no tapatalk app available for this device. There ~is~ a tapatalk version that works nicely for my older Fire HD (2013? model). Since the SMF Android app doesn't work on Fires at all, only the website SMF will work on newer Fires until a new version of Tapatalk is issued. Frustrating!

Latest posts

Back