zen cart question.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
for those of you that use zen cart, how to you get around things that you know won't fit in a flat rate but yet that's the best option they give you?

I have a zencart 400 pages handbook, do you want to find it out by yourself?

Too many options are able to choose.

PDF file. They sell it and I get it from one of my co-worker.

Maybe, you can find something out. :lol:

I don't think so. I don't think the feature exists, I was just hoping someone would know.

What I would need is something that tells zencart "this item won't fit in a flat rate box" but it doesn't.

Can you make an example for a buying case.
Sometimes, you may need plug in some scripts in system.

I did and yet it gives me the small flat rate but I know it won't fit. I've seen others having the same problem. I was hoping someone had figured a work around.

No I didn't ask them. I did some more googling before and there isn't a way around it apparently. It's ok, I'll work around it.

the easiest thing l've always found is to add another shipping option alongside the flat rate,

OR add a couple of dollars to the products price and then mention in the product description that the extra has been added to cover the additional cost of shipping.

I'm kind of confused. I have a few zencart stores and have items by weight and I give the option of first class or priority.

Latest posts

Back