Zap Test

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapMom

Reaction score
How does one do a zap test on soap that is questionable? Half my tongue is numb due to getting some wisdom teeth pulled out too late in life. I don't think I'm cable of performing a zap test! *sniff sniff* :oops:

Is there a non suspecting sole available? If so just wet your finger, rub it on the soap and stick it to their tounge. You will know if it's zappy :lol: :lol: :lol:

You will be able to tell if it's zappy! It doesn't hurt, but you'll still feel it. I got my first zap yesterday and I felt it!

silly girl, don't stick it on your tongue. you need to find someone else that is gullable enough to do it for you :lol:

like your hubby or your teenager, or a uncle that drinks a bit to much and then if their eyes light up like a light bulb you know it still zaps. well maybe their eyes won't light up but they will get a little buzz on their tongue. like sticking your tongue on a battery. and why anyone would ever do that is beyond me. but be forwarned you might only be able to con them into doing it once.

You are too funny Barb!!! I guess I better start making lots and lots of friends then!!! :D
I take it that pointing and laughing at them once they get zapped is a big "no no"!?!?
hah.gif

After that I probably wouldn't be able to talk them into doing it again.

Back