Your favourite way to wrap soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there!
A lot of you guys in the US are mentioning selling your soaps. Do you have to have any certification from a laboratory before you do, I mean get your products safety tested, like we do in the UK?
thanks!

Retro, no we don't have to have lab tests on soap. Some soapers put their tongue on each batch to make sure the lye is all out though.

Oh you're soooo lucky!
I am very new to this, and I have discovered that there is strict EU legislation (there would be wouldn't there!) governing the selling of all cosmetics, even homemade soap. There are endless procedures to follow and documents to prepare. It's a wonder anyone bothers really, I am feeling quite despondent now :cry:
Emma.

yeah thats what i was thinking about the wax paper too...maybe saran only gives the smell off to food products...I swear whenever my mom makes me muffins (though they still taste good) I can still detect a hint of saran taste from the first few bites ...

Im probably going to wind up testing a million different methods to see which one i like best :)

Latest posts

Back