You know you play too much Farm Town when....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrissyB

Reaction score
You look out the back window while brushing your teeth and see the oranges on the next door neighbour's tree and think "time to harvest".
Srsly, there is something wrong with me.

LOL, I know how that is!

I was even worse a few years ago with Caesar III, you had to set up cities in Rome, complete with Aqueducts, crops, prefects, houses, etc. It was REALLY sad when I'd be driving down the street and think "the aqueduct should go there and then I could get water to my crops there...."

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Chrissy!

What's to be good at? You just do what you gotta and suddenly 3 hours have passed...... :?

Do you miss harvesting those dratted strawberries? I haven't yet managed to harvest them...they go to waste so quickly. And don't even get me started on the raspberries!

Tanya :)

ChrissyB said:
You look out the back window while brushing your teeth and see the oranges on the next door neighbour's tree and think "time to harvest".
Srsly, there is something wrong with me.

I did that the other day with our apple tree in the backyard.... thank god, I thought I was the only one :oops:

I so love Farm Town! But the other night I decided to plant grapes because I figures I had the 4 hours at least before I went to bed, well they were ready for harvest when I went to bed and I even dreamed about it!! Of course they had gone to waste - I almost got up during the night to take care of it. Good thing I'm taking my computer with me this weekend.

So... lately I have been tending both my and my mother's farms because... well, because I am anal about it and I'm trying to help her build up her $$.

ANYWAY, I was doing other stuff tonight, but I needed my cabbages harvested, no one I knew was online and I was too busy/lazy to go under my mom's acct. and do it, so I went to the marketplace. I hired a lady to harvest my cabbages... told her both in the marketplace and once we got to the farm to leave the trees. As she started raping my poor trees I typed "NO TREES!!" but I had to leave the computer then. I come back 10 minutes later and ALL of my beautiful ripe trees are standing there... naked and ashamed.
:evil:

Is it me or is plowing someone else's farm not as tedious as doing your own? lol

No Rosey, you're right, you just say yes you'll do it and it's done. Plowing and harvesting is a pain, sometimes my cursor doesn't want to highlight the right thing.

Reminds me of a tree by my front door... it oozes sap which I cut off the clean spots with a knife. I take a look every day or two and get excited when a new spot builds up. After I have enough I'm going to see what happens if I make soap using it.

This is in downtown Philadelphia :D

Latest posts

Back