Ylang Ylang & Lavender and Bay Rum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krisduff

Reaction score
I thought I'd share a couple of pics of my soap. I just made a light tent (very cheap) and am playing around with it so I can send some nice pictures of my soap to my sister in Taiwan.

This one is Ylang Ylang & Lavender. There used to be rose petals on top but I didn't press them down enough and most of them fell off.
FlowerExplosion-1.jpg

This one is Bay Rum swirled with Australian Black Clay. Still waiting for this to finish curing so my hubby can try it out. I used GM for the liquid.
BayRum-1.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments. I experiment with a lot of different recipes and I don't think I've done a single batch of soap using the exact same recipe! I really liked the way the Bay Rum recipe soaped but I did have to work quickly to get the black mixed in. I wanted a nice light swirl like Lyn does with the black but, alas, I need a few more batches under my belt :D
I love looking at everyone's soap pics and get so much inspiration from them - thank you!

They look so amazing

Love to look at the pictures of everyones beautiful soaps on here...I'd love to know how you all make them look like a loaf cake on top? raised in the center and all swirly...lol...they look so nice... :)

Latest posts

Back