Would you feel isolated?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nothing wrong with a black website. Up until the recent overhaul, Lush's website featured their products "suspended" in black.

mare61 said:
I love your new site Lane!!! It looks very classy and professional. I loved your old site too, BTW. Compared to you I'm in the 45-dust... age group. Don't change your site just to please your customers. But if you have changed yourself then that's who you are....Everybody changes over the course of their live-span :lol: Your edgy side can still shine through in your new site. maybe in a more mellow way... Hey, I'm a December baby too, born Dec. 7

I totally agree with you! Let your site reflect who you are, what you want your soaps or products to portray.

BTW...I like the new site too.

Your New Site Looks Fantastic

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I just had to leave a comment.

Your new site looks really amazing. I didn't like your first website but this last site is really professional looking.

Good luck and keep up the great work!

Happy Soaping,

Tai

Hi,

I know this is an old post but I just had to leave a comment.

Your new site looks really amazing. I didn't like your first website but this last site is really professional looking.

Good luck and keep up the great work!

Happy Soaping,

Tai
H!! I haven't visited this forum in almost five years and all of a sudden a got a bump in traffic from this direction. :D

I absolutely love my current site, THANK YOU!! So. Much. Work. and I can not believe how much design interfaces have changed in the last couple of years...but so worth learning everything.

Latest posts

Back