wooden log moulds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonna

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a wooden log mould with a silcone liner somewhere in Australia. Does anyone know of a supplier of these? I know you can make your own silicone liner but that is definitely not my specialty :) Thanks everyone and happy soaping!!

Hi Vonna
I bought some silicone log moulds from a seller on ebay. They are just the silicone, no wooden log to go on the outside. However, I bought a "wooden cutlery tray" from Bunnings warehouse, which is really two log moulds side by side with a handle in the middle. It cost me $14. The silicone logs fit perfectly in there. I bought two 1kg ones and a 500gm one, the smaller one works well by itself, but the bigger one needs the side support by sitting inside something else. The seller name on ebay is freshsoapideas, her name is Lana and she is great. Wonderful customer service, fast shipping, just great. She even sent me an email a few weeks after I got them to find how how I like them. Check it out and let me know what you think. If you can't find them on ebay let me know and I'll send the link.

No worries!!
Just so you know, they are an absolute dream to soap with!
Un mould so so easily, and I've put them in the oven too! The soap comes out with beautiful smooth as glass sides and sharp crisp corners!
Oh and she combined postage too, so I saved money on that, which is great!

Well, depends on how thick I cut the soap (of course) but using my mitre box and the standard slit, 10 bars. I know that mould says 1kg batch, but I got a little bit over (more like 1200gm) cos I like the soap piled on the top. 1kg would be poured flat.
I really like some of her individual moulds also, they are the only ones I can find over here. I am going to order two more of the 1kgs, and sneak some single moulds in with that order!

Latest posts

Back