Who's got your fav ROSE scent?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agriffin

Reaction score
So now I'm looking for a Rose fragrance oil.

I'm trying to do Texas themed fragrances...I've got the Bluebonnet, now I'm on to Yellow Rose.

Thanks!
Amanda

My favorite rose scent will go right along with your Texas theme- it's actually called "Yellow Rose of Texas" and it is from Southern Soapers. :)

My previously favorite rose used to be True Rose from SweetCakes and I never thought I would ever smell a better rose F/O than it, but wouldn't you know it, I like Yellow Rose of Texas even better.

IrishLass :)

WSP has a Lavender Rose EO blend that smells like a mellow rose. Straight rose gives me a seious headach. You can NOT smell the lavender, it just takes the edge off the rose 7 melows it out.

Bittercreek has a nice rose, it's VERY strong: Voodoo Love is what it's called, I think.

I haven't sniffed it myself, but whenever this comes up I always see lots of recommendations fr Yellow rose from Texas, followed by the baby roses one. But overwhelmingly YROT first. :)

evatgirl73 said:
I haven't sniffed it myself, but whenever this comes up I always see lots of recommendations fr Yellow rose from Texas, followed by the baby roses one. But overwhelmingly YROT first. :)

Cool! I'm going to order that one and also their Bluebonnet and Texas Grapefruit...

Thanks!

ew, I tried bb baby rose, yuck, but then i dont like rose, never sold any. I do kinda like ng's cannibis rose, there is a past post about that one. Some people didnt like it.

honor435 said:
ew, I tried bb baby rose, yuck, but then i dont like rose, never sold any. I do kinda like ng's cannibis rose, there is a past post about that one. Some people didnt like it.

from what I remembered I really liked BB's Baby Rose :D

I just got the yellow rose from Southern Soapers and it smells wonderful! I tend to not like rose scents...but this one is really nice. We'll see how it soaps.

Thanks so much for the recommendation.

agriffin said:
I just got the yellow rose from Southern Soapers and it smells wonderful! I tend to not like rose scents...but this one is really nice. We'll see how it soaps.

Thanks so much for the recommendation.

I'm so glad you like it! To me, it's the best rose scent out there, and it stays strong and true in my soap.

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back