Who is Beehive Soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The name Ida is on there , whom I believe is soapbuddy. And they are very beautiful soaps on there. Thanx for showing me the link. :D
ETA: Nope got that one wrong. Different website for soapbuddy

An internet search says her name is Tami, she must own the site and forums but not post much (or maybe she does incognito and I haven't seen her) :) Her business looks fantastic.

Amy, those are paid ads, they change daily/weekly/hourly. She is not affiliated with the forum.

The link between soap making info and search is an ad? How funny, I never would have guessed! LOL

thats why it says "Ads by Google" on the left...

love the beehive website though - thanks for sharing!!

madpiano said:
thats why it says "Ads by Google" on the left...

love the beehive website though - thanks for sharing!!

NO, the link to Beehive soap is above on the right, where you can find links to:search, profile, member list .....

Yep, over to the right (not a google ad) under

the Soap Making Forum
A message board for the crafty do-it-yourselfers making homemade soaps, candles and other bath & body products

titled "buy soap online"

:D

I looked at that awhile ago, it was already hilighted. So its been there longer than u think.

I've seen it there before, I've just never clicked on it. Now I had to click on it LOL

I noticed that when i first signed up for the forum, i thought maybe it was a forum type 'etsy' or something for forum members to sell their soap! haha silly me..

then i figured it was the 'owner' or a 'supporter' of the forum? who knows... interesting.

Latest posts

Back