Who are your favorite suppliers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubadubdub

Reaction score
There are so many to choose from!

I've only tried From Nature With Love and Aquarius Essentials, but tonight I made a Bramble Berry order.

DayStar scents look great, too.

Ah, so many choices.

I have used BrambleBerry. Good fragrance oils. I have also used:
Aroma Haven/Rustic Escentuals
DayStar
BitterCreek
The Scent Works
Kangaroo Blue
The Chemistry Store
SweetCakes
LotionCrafter
Chase

Daystar, Southern Garden Scents, Brambleberry, The Scent Works, Sweetcakes, Majestic Mountain Sage (love their Ginger Milk), and Moonworks are some of my faves.

The two sites I use most are WholesaleSuppliesPlus, and Natures Gardens. I love that NG offers sampler packs!!

lauramw71 said:
The two sites I use most are WholesaleSuppliesPlus, and Natures Gardens. I love that NG offers sampler packs!!

Where do you find the sample packs?

Fragrance Oils

I am new to soap making just made my first batch last night. I was wondering can I use the fragrance oils that they asll in Wal-Mart that are in the candle area. The ones that can be used for making potpouri. I don't want to go into a lot of money investing until I make sure I can do this.

i love natures garden, Lonestar candle supply is ok alil pricey though. save on scents is kind of hit or miss. i like wholesale supplies plus too but i've found them to be on the more expensive side

I use alot of different suppliers, but I find that all of my personal favorites come from Moonworks.
I also like
Natures Garden - love their variety - and the reviews really help me
Bert's
Candlescience
Backwoods
among others

WSP I use mostly for packaging and ingredients - they have some great surplus and sale stuff

I like Brambleberry but it seems to take much longer for me to get orders from them than it does from others (Maybe because we're on opposite sides of the US?). The quality of products is good if you can wait, though.

Right now, my "go to" suppliers are Elements Bath & Body and Wholesale Supplies Plus. They both have competitive prices and I've been happy with the quality, too. They also have really fast shipping (I usually get orders from Elements B&B within 2-3 days!)

AHRE (SC) - great customer service, fast shipping and nothing I've ordered smells fake or chemically

Peak Candle (CO) - I took advantage of some of their sampler pack sales. So far, everything I've soaped has worked out well.

Brambleberry - very good for both EO and FO

Camden Grey (FL) - I have had a very positive experience with them so far. I have bought primarily EOs from them. Their FOs are not as well reviewed as some other suppliers and I've only tried a few. Their prices are great. Shipping can be pricey unless you fall under 4 lbs and then it's flat rate fedex, $8.95

Elements Bath and Body (US South) - great customer service and fair prices. Quick and fairly priced shipping. While not all fragrances have been to my taste, they don't smell artificial or cheap.

SGS (US South): they have sniffie sampler packs - a sample perfume vial's worth x 5 for three dollars, including shipping. You can order up to three at a time. I haven't reordered yet, but OOB they smelled very promising.

I just ordered from Bitter Creek North (WI) for the first time.

I've also heard good things about Nature's Garden (midwest) and soapsupplies.net (FL) (flat rate $7.95 shipping) but haven't ordered from them.

Latest posts

Back