Which Bird are you ?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
upload_2020-4-9_9-37-21.png

I am actually none of these, maybe a bit of the owl one.

I’m the owl. Things have not changed so much that I still go to work :(

I'm a mix of Kookburra and Owl. I work in a hospital so have a quirky sense of humor with medical stuff. I also like my alone time and I'm making my family crazy because I preach to stay the hell home. Especially to my 80+ year old parent. But I'm also positive minded most times.

I'm a mix of Kookburra and Owl. I work in a hospital so have a quirky sense of humor with medical stuff. I also like my alone time and I'm making my family crazy because I preach to stay the hell home. Especially to my 80+ year old parent. But I'm also positive minded most times.

Lol! That's me, too....part Kookburra and part owl.

IrishLass :)

lol! I enjoyed this post, particularly because I am originally from Australia.
I'm equal parts Bower Bird and Owl, however I'll be subbing "Soap Making Project" for "Renovation Project"

A bit Magpie, Fairy Wren, Owl, & maybe Kookaburra. I refuse to allow the news to scare me with their reports, I like to change out of pjs, I keep my distance, and I STILL hate cyclists that seem to think the rules of the road don't apply to them, especially the jerks on motorized bikes.

Handfed a kookaburra this afternoon, he's been around before and dh has thrown mince at him and he's caught it. Today I just moved a little closer and he took it from the palm of my hand. Only feed birds occasionally that need a bit of help as it's coming into winter. We do have a one eyed cocky we feed, imagine trying to fly with one eye and look for food as well :eek:.

Latest posts

Back