Where to get good price on about 4 gallons of essential oil available to Canada?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aab1

Reaction score
With increasing sales I'm getting tired of buying a few hundred dollars worth of EO every 2-4 weeks so I want to order about 4 gallons which should last me about 7 months at current sales levels.

Currently the place I know with the best price (a seller on eBay I've been buying from for years) could do 4.5 gallons for about $850 including shipping to Canada.

By the way the oils I need are lemon, orange, lime and peppermint in different amounts but which add up to about 4 gallons.

Does anyone know any place that can beat the $850 for 4.5 gallons with shipping to Canada?

Thanks

I order other supplies from them but only essential oils if I need them in a rush as their prices are vastly higher than my seller on eBay, for example 4 liters of lime essential oil is about $483 CAD while on eBay I pay $180 US for 1 gallon which is $212 CAD so less than half the price eve if you consider the minor difference between 4 liters and 1 gallon. I'm trying to find if there's a place with even better prices than these.

Thank you

Latest posts

Back