Where I live and who I am

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eucalypta

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Corry and I live in The Hague - The Netherlands.
My famlily consists of 4 almost grown children, a Pyreneen Mountain dog, 5 cats and myself. Ath this very moment my youngest (son-19) travels through Australia with his girlfriend, which leaves the house rather empty, but I am glad he enjoyes himself enormously.

I am always tempted to make what my eyes do see so crafts is my number one passtime.
I am really impressed by this forum and the quality of the results of its members!
The friendly tone and respect towards (new) members made me decide to gladly be a part of this forum.

I am rather new to soapmaking and might ask dumb questions - sometimes it is hard too spit through many search result pages to find the answer. Please excuse me beforehand.

kind regards Corry

Hello Corry and welcome from Australia! How is your son enjoying his trip? Yes, we have many friendly and helpful members here to help you and remember - there are no dumb questions.

If you use the search function at the top right of each page here you will find lots of good information.

Tanya :)

Thank you both for your kind words.

I am very exited to learn a lot; - got square eyes from all the reading :wink: and I am drooling on the most beatiful creations

cu around
Corry

x

hi there, and welcome! we're glad you're here! there re a lot of wonderful, friendly and TALENTED forum friends here.

welcome Corry, glad you are on this voyage with us.

the only dumb question is one not asked. don't worry everyone here is quite helpful and nice.

renee

Welcome Corry! Even if you think your question is dumb, I'm sure we've all asked it before, too. Just use the search function, and if you don't find your answer, then ask away. If it hasn't already been asked, I'm sure we could all learn from it.

Back