What's in your pot this weekend?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennikate

Reaction score
Hi all so i love reading these threads so decieded to start one. I am not soaping this weekend :cry: studying like crazy for new work positon
( starts Mon). What are you all making?

I just got done a little bit ago with my first attempt at pine tar. Thanks to the tips on the forum, I think it turned out pretty well. Added a little lavender and tea tree. Part of it will be a gift for my half-sister - her daughter's got bad skin and gets dried out from soap.

The next batch will be raspberry. Then, it depends how late it is whether a make a third today!

I just finished washing up! I made three batches. Acai Berries & Satin, Yogurt Berry Facial soap, and Lemon Egg shampoo bars.

nothing, im on a break :cry: , my last one was "hempz" by pine meadows, i did not like it in the bottle, but is curing kinda nice. Its described as breezy, banana?

Lyn please please pretty please with a cherry on top post pics when you are done? I so love seeing your pics!!
Not sure what I'm going to do....I did a "chamo swirl" lovespell soap yesterday, am thinking maybe a facial bar unscented with avocado and macadamia oils today if I can get DH to clear the kids out for a while!

Oh Chrissy you are too kind LOL...........But surething!!!!!!! Your facial bar sounds soooooooo good.
Wasn't that video by K B Shimmer on swirling really good, I have never dared to swirl at such a light trace but I think I am going to get brave and give it a go!!!!.

I just cleaned up, too!

I made two batches - one Cranberry Citrus and the other is a blend I made that I've dubbed "Happy Journey" for a friend of mine who LOVES Patchouli.

I just tucked them in for the night - can't wait to see how they come out tomorrow! :lol:

Cut 8 logs (96 bars) yesterday and finished cleaning up today. Geranium/Palma Rosa, Peppermint, Mandarin/Anise, Orange/Clove/Cinnamon
Only 2 more logs today (Pine/Sage/Poppy seed) for the May markets, then Bath Melts for a friend's birthday.

I just made my soap for the swap - which took a lot of ideas because of where I live.

I did a batch of red wine soap on Friday and am going to do another batch today - but probably champagne soap instead of red wine.

Ok, changed my plan. Made 3 batches of sample soap (1 lb each) and they are CPOPing right now in my oven. I've got a show next month and want to be able to have plenty of samples of CP to hand out. Did my 3 most popular soaps, Castille, Lime & Coconut, and Peppermint Twist.

I was able to fit in one more batch. I made Ginger Lime Coconut salt bars.

I made patch/dragon's blood with poppy seeds, EO blend that I call Spa Escape and another EO blend that I'm trying to decide if I should call Karma Calm or Unwind. Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back