What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made another secret swirl rose soap. Hope to do more soaping tomorrow :)

fullsizeoutput_3d6.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_3d7.jpeg

View attachment 37051 View attachment 37052
I’m so happy with these. I tried the Clyde Slide pour method (YouTube) for the first time. Fragrance is Brambleberries cinnamon cocoa. These are soleseife using more of my collected sea water from the last full/blood moon in January.

Very cool! I have this same mold from amazon but haven't used it yet, can't wait to try!

Nothing. I've done nothing soapy today except read the forum, and think of designs I want to do. I can't wait to get home from the gym tomorrow so I can make my mermaid/seashell sand/beach cupcake soaps, and I thought I might make a rainbow inspired soap. I'm down to my last 4 that are over a year and a half old, so I need some fresh for the selling season. (My selling season isn't until fall though)

Nothing. I've done nothing soapy today except read the forum, and think of designs I want to do. I can't wait to get home from the gym tomorrow so I can make my mermaid/seashell sand/beach cupcake soaps, and I thought I might make a rainbow inspired soap. I'm down to my last 4 that are over a year and a half old, so I need some fresh for the selling season. (My selling season isn't until fall though)

I just tried a rainbow soap--scented it with "left the scent on the counter" hahaha some days I think I am losing my mind

I just tried a rainbow soap--scented it with "left the scent on the counter" hahaha some days I think I am losing my mind
Those are the easiest to swirl!! LOL

I'm going to try and ITP swirl with my with a white base and the swirls colored. I tried that one other time, but failed miserably, so I'm crossing my fingers this goes a little better. I have a new technique planned out so am hoping it works this time.

Could be worse last time i forgot the fragrance i put the blender in the bowl turned round to grab it from behind me and by time i turned back the entire blender had wiped out the bowl full of batter and the batter was pouring all over the worktop and onto the wall and floor below. There is only bare floorboards in my soaping room so least it didnt ruin a carpet but i panicked thinking it might seep through the floor boards. Kinda wish i just carried on forgetting the eo and just did a unscented soap

Could be worse last time i forgot the fragrance i put the blender in the bowl turned round to grab it from behind me and by time i turned back the entire blender had wiped out the bowl full of batter and the batter was pouring all over the worktop and onto the wall and floor below. There is only bare floorboards in my soaping room so least it didnt ruin a carpet but i panicked thinking it might seep through the floor boards. Kinda wish i just carried on forgetting the eo and just did a unscented soap

Yikes!! that sounds like a nightmare

Back