What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was tidying up my curing shelves and putting away a bar each for my sister. Didn't realize I've made this many soaps since January 2019!
_20190426_175609.JPG

I made soap with piping on top. This was a first for me, not just for piping soap, but for piping full stop!
I also found out that I *think* one of my fragrance suppliers gets their FOs from Nature's Garden, which means I will now be able to use the FO review chart and the nature's Garden website to find out a bit more about the soap behaviour of FOs before I order/use them.
IMG_0976.jpeg

Was tidying up my curing shelves and putting away a bar each for my sister. Didn't realize I've made this many soaps since January 2019!
View attachment 38582

It seems like you’ve made that many since last week! You always have something new and adventurous to showcase. Nice work. Here’s the obvious question. Which is your favorite and why?

It seems like you’ve made that many since last week! You always have something new and adventurous to showcase. Nice work. Here’s the obvious question. Which is your favorite and why?
Thank you!

Hmmm....

Favorite accidental design coz it was a mistake but still looks cool lol

Favorite to use and next favorite to use so far.. A lot haven't cured enough yet so I can't say if any newer ones trump these two, but so far, even initial testing makes me think all my soaps are great :p

Favorite to look at, for obvious reasons I think? Haha

I can't pick just one lols but one of my top overall (once it cures and I've tried it haha) will be the latest indigo soap I posted, coz I love any shade of blue..

Yknow what... That's a very good new thread to start, sir ;)

08219650-C507-41F2-8CBF-C79694E464BD.jpeg
Ellie And I are headed to Birmingham for a much overdue visit w/ mom while Janice is visiting our daughter in NYC. I’m also “muling” a few kilos (bars) across the Alabama/Mississippi border to family and friends. Most excited to visit my first soap and candle store and buy bulk supplies. #breakingbad

Thank you!

Hmmm....

Favorite accidental design coz it was a mistake but still looks cool lol

Favorite to use and next favorite to use so far.. A lot haven't cured enough yet so I can't say if any newer ones trump these two, but so far, even initial testing makes me think all my soaps are great :p

Favorite to look at, for obvious reasons I think? Haha

I can't pick just one lols but one of my top overall (once it cures and I've tried it haha) will be the latest indigo soap I posted, coz I love any shade of blue..

Yknow what... That's a very good new thread to start, sir ;)
I’m driving. #startit

Back