What I got in a soap swap-look at other peoples packaging!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I participated in BB's spring soap swap and I thought I'd show what I got. It's fun to see what other people are conjuring up, and how they package, and fun to receive a box of complete surprises! I don't sell my soap and am not a professional soaper, but they encouraged hobby soap makers to participate, so I threw my hat in the ring and sorry to all those pro's who got my non-pro soap. I have ogled Otions soap a number of times because of the swirls and was lucky enough to get one of them in my box, so I took a photo of that one by itself, not to impune anyone else's work, but those swirls are some serious business. I intend to study that bar pretty intensely.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Those swirls are amazing :D That must be so fun, lots of soap to try out and that brownie one looks like a brownie, awesome :shock:

I know! That brownie looks exactly like a brownie and smells like one too!!

The ones that I can slip out of their wrappers will get a photo shoot tonight and I'll show what they look like,too. It seems like a lot of people are interested in packaging as well, so I started out with that. I'll wait for that before I wash with them, but here I am, reluctant to use them because they're all really pretty, each in their own way. I admit that I am going to dissect the Otions bar- not too badly, but I'm going to cut a bit off in each direction so I might get a better idea how she does it, since I'm not going to Miami for the advanced CP swirl talk she's giving. Sigh.

I agree with the other posters - the blue swirls are stunning!

(Note to self - some day I will be able to do that!)

Anita

Thanks for showing the photos of the labels ... they are amazing!

The soaps look fabulous! Plus as others have written ... those swirls are outstanding!

Enjoy your swap soaps!

Back