What are your favorite cinnamon or clove scents?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maythorn

Reaction score
I want to make a soap that smells like either of these that doesn't act as badly as the essential oils if that's possible.

I just received a really nice Orange Clove FO from WSP the other day. I haven't soaped it yet but I plan to make a nice beer soap with it for the holidays. It smells ahhhmazing and I'm not usually a big clove person.

I love clove and with orange it would be heaven. Soapsupplies.net has a Clove and I found one at Bittercreek North too.

I just opened a bottle of Christmas Spice FO from Sweet Cakes and it is out of this world!!! Reminded me immediately of walking into a VERY expensive boutique during the holidays. I see why people just change the name and sell it all year. I love it!! Smells like clove and cinnamon and Christmas!!!

I have an FO/EO blend that I just made that I really love - In descending order - almond, vanilla, folded orange, nutmeg, allspice, clove. It is most yummy.

You could also do a blend of folded orange, patchouli and small % of cinnamon & clove, say at a ratio of 5:2:1:1

Patchouli's a little steep for soap stuff right now but that does sound really good, Judy. I'm thinking of trying Oregon Trails Chai Tea which is supposed to be nice. Wouldn't be in time for Christmas though.

Latest posts

Back