Went Oil Shopping Today!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeDee

Reaction score
Yup! Right at Walmart! I bought a few bottles of the lightest color olive oil I could find, I got some Safflower oil, Coconut Oil and some castor oil!

Found a couple of desk organizer boxes that I thought would be great for molds!

I also ordered a bunch of new FO today! Not that I needed them, I have several that I haven't even used yet (in my melt and pour) Also bought a bunch of low sweat melt and pour bases, but thats another forum,,lol

So I will have lots to keep me busy! I cut my first batch of CP today, so not as pretty as the ones I see here, but will post later when I get home from golf.

Sounds good DeeDee , can't wait to see them . Have fun golfing , I love to golf .:D

Kitn

Sounds like fun! I saw some nifty bamboo drawer organizers in the kitchen utensils section of Walmart the other day. They looks promising as potential slab soap molds. Be good for milk or honey soaps especially.

Bunny said:
Sounds like fun! I saw some nifty bamboo drawer organizers in the kitchen utensils section of Walmart the other day. They looks promising as potential slab soap molds. Be good for milk or honey soaps especially.

I've seen these, but didn't realize they could be used for molds. Is there really any limitation as to what can (or cannot) be used as a soap mold?

NatureandNurture said:
Bunny said:

I've seen these, but didn't realize they could be used for molds. Is there really any limitation as to what can (or cannot) be used as a soap mold?

Heck no , the sky is the limit :wink: .

Kitn

Latest posts

Back