Voodoo Bath Bomb Design

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainBB

Reaction score
a little survey....

i am thinking of a new bath bomb named something with voodoo. what colour associations do you have, when you think of voodoo? what would the bomb look like? and what would the water look like?

dont get me wrong, i have an certain design idea already. but the funny thing is, when i talk about my idea with friends, every time it turns out, i am the ONLY ONE imagining these specific colours (or combi of colours) that come to my mind when i think of voodoo, everyone else by now thinks about some other cominations of colours. maybe i am affected by monkey island...:smallshrug:

I think of black and a deep dark red. Water would be reddish black. Not especially pretty in my mind.

I bought a voodoo themed bath bomb once it was solid inky black with speckles of bright blue and purple, might have had some glitter too. The water was jet back. Was very weird but kinda cool.

maybe not pretty like teal or pink or something like that, but in both cases i would say it hits the voodoo-theme. there was a black bath bomb hype i guess

thank you two

Maybe take a look at Nurture's Blackberry mica. It's a very dark, almost black, purple. If you don't mind the bathwater being black, black and red or black and gold. If you want the water a pretty color, a deep purple and maybe some dark blue.

I've always been afraid of the black in the bath bomb. My daughter painted faces with black oxide on the bath bombs and I had a customer say that it stained her tub. I explained that there was probably too much black oxide in the design and that it does wash off with soap and water. I offered her a refund or another product but she choose not to. I even did a video showing my hands covered in black oxide, and washing clean with soap and water. And then she said.. yea.. I figured that out and it came clean again... lol o_O

Did you decide to go with the black?

Latest posts

Back