Victoria's Secret Dupes??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angbaby4974

Reaction score
Has anyone used any of these? And where did you purchase them from. I'm dying to try them, but don't want to spend the $$ if they just plain suck. :shock:
Not that I really need to be making more soap anyway...It would take us 3 years to use all the soap I've made in the last couple of months.

Several suppliers carry Love Spell which is a vs dupe. It's still one of my favorite scents. Not sure what other scents you are looking for but I know there are several reputable companies out there that carry the VS type scents.

Lonestar has Very Sexy, Love Spell, and a few others.. Pear Glace is common, Amber Romance, Strawberries & Champagne, Endless Love.. all easy to find. Sometimes you can find Pink as well.

All of the ones I've tried are great dupes - and I buy from lots of places :)

Thanks for all the replies. Very Sexy & Very Sexy for him are the ones I was looking for. Guess I should have posted that. :oops:

I may be ordering some soon. I'll post back on that when I get them!

funny you should ask about this fragrance. i just finished beveling some of this soap. since i have no idea what it should really smell like. i can't help you there, but the one i used came from wsp. i cold processed it, and it smells pretty go.

luv spell from wsp or southern garden
secret crush, sweet temptation, whispering mist, pear glace wsp

Latest posts

Back