TSUNAMI warnings for Hawaii, Australia, New Zealand + more

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
busymakinsoap! said:
I know Jenni. Scary stuff.

What is happening with the world?

Keep safe
There was an X-class solar flare about 36 hours before the quake. Also within a few hours of the quake there was two new volcanic eruptions one in Indonesia nd one in Russia. I think the quake in new Zealand was also preceded by a big solar flare there was another X-class flare last month we've had two in the last month and a few smaller ones. The electro-magnetic/plasma radiation from the flares usually causes increased volcano/earthquake activity for 4-5 days after the flares start impacting us so everyone needs to pray that everyone is ok and that we've seen the last of it from this round of lashing from the sun.

What a relief that the tsunami hasn't affected other countries as expected.

My nephew still had a little power in his phone and sent a message to his parents and facebook to report that he's ok, but due to there being no power he will not be able to contact us further for a few days ... maybe longer. My brother-in-law reported that my nephew and the other english teacher's he's works with are ok and in good spirits.

Latest posts

Back