Too ugly?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Appalasia

Reaction score
Sigh, these were an epic fail on many levels. They were intended to go as xmas gifts for family. My husband says to not give them out bc they are ugly. Thoughts? No offense will be taken.
20191109_211840.jpg
20191109_211934.jpg

I've taken in some of my soaps that I personally considered 'too ugly' to sell to my office to give away to my coworkers and they still absolutely loved them. They appreciated the time and effort that went into making it and how much nicer it is to use than commercial soap. I don't consider your cupcakes ugly either. We're often our own worst critics, i'm sure your family will love it :)

I've taken in some of my soaps that I personally considered 'too ugly' to sell to my office to give away to my coworkers and they still absolutely loved them. They appreciated the time and effort that went into making it and how much nicer it is to use than commercial soap. I don't consider your cupcakes ugly either. We're often our own worst critics, i'm sure your family will love it :)
Ty, i appreciate it

Latest posts

Back