Today

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonblossom

Reaction score
Today I starting making my soaps for the soap swap I sure hope they don't suck since I've never done a soap swap before, I'm excited to see how they turned out since the colors and fragrances are new ones. I'm ssoo excited to participate in this and get some great feedback I wish October was here already :)

Hehehe. Im making mine on the 8th as the demo for my class. Two birds one stone and all!

I made mine a couple days ago, but I had another idea so I made a different soap. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted so now it's driving me nuts- I feel like I need to keep doing it until I get what I envision but criminy, how many halloween soaps does anyone need?

newbie said:
I made mine a couple days ago, but I had another idea so I made a different soap. It didn't turn out quite like I wanted so now it's driving me nuts- I feel like I need to keep doing it until I get what I envision but criminy, how many halloween soaps does anyone need?

hey I'll take double ... wink! :D

I always get the same way. I keep making it until it is just right. It drives me nuts! Either way I'm sure yours is great :) I'm sure it'll all be great!

I'm not going to talk about my project too much so it'll stay a surprise! But let's just say I'm very excited to get some feedback from all of you.

I also can't wait to see what you're all going to send!

Oh, I didn't intend to give too much away! It would take all the fun out of seeing what comes out of the package, although I guess I did let it out that it's a soap. Oh well. Well, maybe now someone will think we need a scrub or lotion or balm to balance it off!

I too am obsessing over my "design". My husband and I have been thinking of the various ways to acheive the look I'm after. I picked up some wrapping supplies yesterday, but still have yet to make the soap. I have the morning to myself, so I might as well jump in and start soaping.

newbie said:
how many halloween soaps does anyone need?

Considering that halloween is the best holiday ever. About a gazillion should do. :p

I picked up wrapping supplies yesterday too, but I'll be making my soap for the swap next weekend, as I have a special fragrance coming in. Let's hope it doesn't get delayed by the tropical storm and the holiday.

Fyrja said:
newbie said:

Considering that halloween is the best holiday ever. About a gazillion should do. :p

I picked up wrapping supplies yesterday too, but I'll be making my soap for the swap next weekend, as I have a special fragrance coming in. Let's hope it doesn't get delayed by the tropical storm and the holiday.

agreed... autumn/fall/halloween. it can just stay this way all year as far as I'm concerned.

you just reminded me that I need to figure out the labeling/packaging for my item. which is always half the fun. LOL!

Fyrja said:
newbie said:

hehe. Yeah I'm right there with you. I have some design ideas and I have a fragrance on its way!

-Ken

Back