This newbie's 2nd batch...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's always a bummer when it doesn't turn out exactly like you had envisaged.

This soap actually looks pretty **** cool in my opinion! I love really the marble type effect and even the little air pockets make it look rustic (for want of a better word). Bloody good work for a *second* batch!!!

What do you think of the Honey Almond FO?

I love them, Deb.

In the top one I see a deer reaching up for a leaf.

In the right hand side one I clearly see a baby elephant.

In the lower left corner of the left hand one I see a jackal face.

Beautiful, accidental or not :) :)

debsmad said:
Luna ~ After I posted this I noticed a duck head shape right away in the lower right bar. That's funny that you've also played the What Do You See game. I can kinda see a baby elephant but a duck jumps out more for me. I hadn't noticed the deer in the top but I see it now. I don't find the jackal face though.... *looks harder*

LOL....it is all in the eye of the beholder :)

where you see a beak or bill, I see a trunk, and below that I see the front leg.

I love 'picture" soap.

It looks very cool. Like a geod. Weren't "post-it" notes invented by accident? You just never know how your creation will be received!!! Seems the general consensus is that you have made a very unique and beautiful soap! Well done.

Wow - it really does look like granite! Not bad at all! Could be worse (and oh... I've seen some bad ones!)

Latest posts

Back