The gremlin showed his face finally

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serfmunke

Reaction score
The gremlins have been visiting for way too long now. They got so comfy here at my house that they finally showed their face. Here is the best pic I have of them :wink:

Oh that is so funny! I've always been meaning to tell how I love love love that wee baby on your profile. I get that "feel good feeling" every time I see her! My babies are 13 and 17...

I think the gremlin is winking at me. :shock:

The soap is lovely and your pic is gorgeous. You did a great job of balancing the proportions and picking the colors of the vase and flowers. It looks like a professionally done picture. Are you a professional photographer or are you just really good at designing photo layouts?

I'm sorry the gremlins are still at your house. If they stay much longer, maybe you can claim them on your taxes as dependents. :lol:

HA! Claim them on my taxes :lol: I wish, they have been here for a week, seems like forever. I hope the current batch comes out beautiful tonight, I focused on every step like it was my first batch.

Thanks for the photo comments. I just love to take pics, love color and design. Self taught, lucky I guess but thank you for the kinds words!

And my baby girl, yes, I LOVE that pic and am glad to know it brings a smile to others faces. She is such a lovely little girl, always waving and saying hello to strangers or giving hugs to random kids who sadly look at her like she is nuts. She is just a sweetie. Almost 2 1/2 now but still super adorable. I do not know how she got so adorable :wink:

Back