The Great Fug-Off: FINAL SLAP DOWN Poop vs Amityville

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugliest Soap: Poop or Amityville Horror Salt Bar?

• Poop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amityville Horror Salt Bar

• Amityville Horror Salt Bar

• Total voters

surf girl

Reaction score
OK, SMF has voted, and we've got our Final Two in our little reality show.

The face-off in The Great Fug-Off final slap down is between Poop (Kitn):

Poopsoap.jpg

and Amityville Horror Salt Bar (LJA):

Amityvillesoap.jpg

Voting shall close sometime based on my whimsy, over the weekend.

I am sad to report that I had a "color" problem today using my select shades that I think will look worse than my previous grey, fishy entry! :shock: I will be ready should we do this again!!

Best of luck to the finalists!!!!

Jude

This is hilarious . :D :D :D Well LJA may the ugliest soap win , yours is very scary but I think mine is a tad uglier .lol

Yes :!: what does the winner get :?: Besides all the fame and notariety that would come with winning the great Fug-Off . Do we get a special tag line , free posting privileges on SMF , or much more than that. I can't wait to find out .:wink: I am sooooo excited :wink:
I have a hunch you will win LJA, I don't win anything , ever , I won a turkey once at a church Christmas bingo , and that is it .LOL. but maybe my luck will change . :shock:

Kitn

Kitn said:
This is hilarious . :D :D :D Well LJA may the ugliest soap win , yours is very scary but I think mine is a tad uglier .lol

Yes :!: what does the winner get :?: Besides all the fame and notariety that would come with winning the great Fug-Off . Do we get a special tag line , free posting privileges on SMF , or much more than that. I can't wait to find out .:wink: I am sooooo excited :wink:
I have a hunch you will win LJA, I don't win anything , ever , I won a turkey once at a church Christmas bingo , and that is it .LOL. but maybe my luck will change . :shock:

Kitn

LMAO!! Silliest thing ever. You guys are SO funny. Kitn, you're kickin' my ass, lady. I love the idea of getting all the ugly soap sent to the winner, unfortunately mine experienced a peaceful passing to the great saponifactory in the sky, God rest it's seepy soul. I may have to improvise. :wink:

This is just too much fun - who would have ever thunk we would have an ugliest bar contest!!! Great idea and great job Surf Girl!!!!! I had to vote for the Poop Bar.... :lol:

Alas my Poop soap floated away to the great saponifactory in the sky .
I do have a pine tar bar that my grand daughter says smells like beef jerky lol. Will that do. (There has to be something wrong with that child's nose ).

Kitn

Thanks for the vote Lindy , I can see I won't need to hit the campaign trail , seeking votes for this one .:D

This is so much fun

Kitn

Well ladies, you both don't have your winners items anymore?
Is that according to the rules ? Think not :D

Only joking - may the ugliest win!

We should do this again sometime - Perhaps our Xmas soaps will lead to horrid bars; all that red and greeen might not be too stable ;)

It was fun to participate - and too bad I'm not one of the winners, but I'll take that as a (wo)man.

Ther should be a prize, perhaps a "title" in stead of the regular "forum member" just below your names...

i could have been a contender :wink: i would have hauled mine out except it's history :!: next time i'll hang on to it

Yep Rubato , or at the least take pictures of the poor things. Who knew that one could possibly win a contest with an ugly soap :wink:

Kitn

Back