Taylored Concepts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mom2tyler

Reaction score
I'll be in Dallas next week so I thought of going by Taylored Concepts.
I haven't seen much on here about their FO's. Any suggestions??
Thanks

Coffee House
Apple Strudel
Chocolate

These 3 throw very strong in wax. They have good monthly specials on Fragrance Oils. 1lb for 10 dollars. This is how I discovered chocolate and coffee house.

I am sure there are others but I cannot think of anything else off the top of my head ;-(

coconut bayrum
pumpkin frappuccino
snowflake (cake, orange, cinnamon)

They fragrance match too, so if you have a scent you want duplicated, take it with you.

You know...at $16 dollars a pound I'm suprised they are not more popular. I think it's because they don't offer testing notes/details about their fragrances? Not sure.

At Tab's suggestion I tried pumpkin frappuccino and loved it.
They have both lav and lav fields...both are good. Their patchoulli orange is great as well as kumquat.

They have a chi tea that moves fast but smells wonderful.

When are you going up there?

I have been using them for 10 years. Their website isn't fancy, I would assume that is part of the reason they are not more popular. People like bells & whistles & pretty pictures.

Tabitha said:
I have been using them for 10 years. Their website isn't fancy, I would assume that is part of the reason they are not more popular. People like bells & whistles & pretty pictures.

Yeah...that's true also.

If they'd just make a couple of small changes, I'd find it much easier to place an order. They need to include a brief description of the FO and tell if it's soap safe in the same place where you can order. I hate having to hop around a website.

I should be there at the end of next week.
I do wish they had more descriptions on the fragrances but I do like the selection and the prices are good. I figured while I was in the area, I would go by and save on shipping and I LOVE to sniff FOs. I need to get a life!!
I really want to try the grapefruit they have since I have not found one I like yet.
I'll post what I get.

Tabitha, out of curiosity, can I ask how they are packaged? Are they glass or plastic? Are the 8 and 16 oz bottles tall and skinny or short and fat? Not too big a deal, but tall skinny bottles take up less room in my very small work space :)

Not Tab - but they are tall and skinny plastic bottles. When I buy their fragrances (especially pounds) I buy the amber glass bottles for $1.00 for each scent. That brings it up to 17/lb. Still a good price.

Great price, even if I only wanted two or three bottles, the shipping is very reasonable.... now to start choosing lol Thank you

Back