Tattoo sunscreen

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmtree

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm heavily tattooed and use about a gallon of sunscreen a month in the summer months lol. I am looking for SPF info and information on the amounts of zinc oxide and TD to use for a more natural sunscreen for myself. I do make and sell my own B and B products but I would never sell sunscreen as I would never want to be responsible should a child or really anyone get burned after using such a product. Also, I've read that the FDA is really cracking down on this practice. I'm just looking for info for a cream for myself as I'm worried about all of the chemicals in store bought since I use so much of it. I just bought some raspberry oil from NDA and would like that to be the base as it claims to have an SPF of 28-40 or something like that. Any advice would be great!

Thanks for the replying everyone! I'm checking those links out now. Thought I had checked out swifts cite but I guess I missed this one!

Latest posts

Back