TarotLadyLissa from YouTube... SMF member?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love her videos!! I have no idea if she is a member or not but her soap making videos are what gave me the push to make my own.

I have never heard of her but followed your link and read her bio. Turns out she lives in the same city as I do. I think I'll send her an email and say hello.

She does have some beautiful yummy looking soaps!! I'll have to spend some time watching her videos. Thanks for the link.

Digit

I'm going to check her out too. I haven't heard of her! Thanks!

AshleyR said:
I have been watching this girl on youtube for awhile now who makes and sells soap:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TarotLadyLissa

Just wondering if she is a member of the forum by any chance. Does anyone know?

I watch Melissa all the time too, Ashley. She one of the ones that inspired me to try soapmaking for myself. I don't think she's here.

I don't think she is here either . I kinda watch for her stuff on other forums too , haven't seen anything yet. I really like her , she makes awesome looking soap too.

Kitn

Thanks for the info. Some of her soap sounds delicious! I do wish whoever is placing the camera would back up a tiny bit, it feels like she's gonna pop out of my screen!! :)

Jude

i've enjoyed her videos as well. her demeanor is great! love the pizza box idea......which i use as well

Wow, this girl actually got me interested to. I was employed at a Circuit City store and unfortunately lost my job (after 10 years) and I knew I had to do something so I went on YouTube and started watching videos on soapmaking and ran upon hers and she is awesome, this made me FIRED UP!!!!!!!!! (Instead of just FIRED from CCITY ; -) gotta laugh sometimes to keep from crying). Her soaps are beautiful and I want mine to look just like them (copycat) She has talent, a blessing.......

She's actually one of my friends on youtube. I'll have to ask if she is or wants to be a member.

Latest posts

Back