sweet bubble soap cafe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going through their pictures. The stuff is soooo yummy. Really cute little store. What a dream to have.

Wow. Wow. Wow! I don't know if I want to soap the day away now or just give up all together. They've mastered yummy perfection.

I have never seen such an elaborate set up. They have a coherent vision for their product line and it all looks really well done. I don't know if I could bring myself to use them; so pretty! And yes, it's making me hungry.

For me,when I saw this for the first time, I thought...what a dream come true and I'm sure so much fun, working with people you like, doing what you love.

Absolutely stunning! I felt much like how a kid feels walking around in a candy store looking at all those beautiful (and beautifully presented) soaps. Well done!

IrishLass :)

Amazing! What a dream!!!! I love the idea & The level they have taken it to. I Need some help! Being a 1 woman show doesnt cut it.

This shop is opening about 25 miles from me - EEEP! Its like a soapers dream come true!!! Very inspiring!

I never really wanted a retail space but gosh, if I ever change my mind, I hope I'll have the funds and time/expertise to compete with such a lovely shop. They definitely have their stuff together. Its about time we got a REAL soap shop - not to bad mouth Lush, but I was not impressed with anything other than their marketing lol.

Now how to figure out a way to compete with them anyway, in my measley little online shop bahaahaha!

If I could, I would love to own and run a B&B with my little soap/gift shop attached.DREAM...............

Latest posts

Back