Soapee

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If anyone here uses Soapee as their calculator or have recipes stored on his site you need to print them off. He is shutting down the site on April 30th.

Makes me sad because I love that site and the ability that we were able to store recipes. Frankly I was always surprised he kept it a free site. I spent hrs yesterday saving all my stored recipes.

If anyone here uses Soapee as their calculator or have recipes stored on his site you need to print them off. He is shutting down the site on April 30th.

Makes me sad because I love that site and the ability that we were able to store recipes. Frankly I was always surprised he kept it a free site. I spent hrs yesterday saving all my stored recipes.
I saw that yesterday. It was the only lye calculator I 've used, and I love it. I'm so disappointed that I have to learn how to use a different one. At least now I know how it's supposed to work, so it shouldn't be too hard to transition to something different. Any recommendations for a user friendly lye calculator?

Oh, no!!!! Very disappointed to hear this.

I have steered a lot of newcomers toward Soapee. It's always seemed so clear and straightforward to use.

I saw that yesterday. It was the only lye calculator I 've used, and I love it. I'm so disappointed that I have to learn how to use a different one. At least now I know how it's supposed to work, so it shouldn't be too hard to transition to something different. Any recommendations for a user friendly lye calculator?
There is nothing wrong with soapcalc.com

Latest posts

Back