Stickers for Round Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For my round soap I have wrapped them with brown coffee filters in the past. While it looks nice, you can't see the soap which customers don't like. I have recently seen round Avery (?) labels stuck on the back of round soap and placed in organza bags. Has anyone done this? The label really seemed to be STUCK. Do you think it would stick without any other adhesive?

I found that soap in organza bags got messed up in constant transport and packing and un packing. I shrink wrap my round soaps with a round label on the bottom. I have however put those in organza bags for gifting.

Lovely if I had the gift of shrink wrapping.

shrinkwrapping can be a challenge but I was told to keep it far enough away to not feel really hot on your hands--which works but I was using my food saver to seal and it didn't get close enough to the soap so I bought one of those sealing tools that lets you seal real close to the soap and that made a world of difference for me too. and i also trim the corners off and tap it down when still warm. which also leaves a smell hole or two

I put my labels on the soap then shrink over them, because labels also get very beat up with packing and unpacking. I use 4x6 shrink bags heat seal a couple of sides of the rounds then shrink wrap. It works quite well.

have recently seen round Avery (?) labels stuck on the back of round soap and placed in organza bags.

The soap was most likely shrink wrapped first or else the organza will rough up your soap and then you will be able to wash with the bag.

For my round soap I have wrapped them with brown coffee filters in the past. While it looks nice, you can't see the soap which customers don't like. I have recently seen round Avery (?) labels stuck on the back of round soap and placed in organza bags. Has anyone done this? The label really seemed to be STUCK. Do you think it would stick without any other adhesive?
I put the label on the soap and then shrink wrap. The Avery labels have adhesive on them and they stick and stay in place just fine. If you put an unwrapped soap in an organza bag the bag will get all messed up.

Latest posts

Back