Square Credit Card Processing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ikindred

Reaction score
I am considering using Square for credit card processing and wanted to know if anyone else is using them and what are their experiences with it.

I have been using square on my Droid for a few months and am very pleased with it. I have had zero problems. for me it's the perfect solution as I can accept payments anywhere I have phone service, and as I have verizon, that is just about anywhere.

Just started using this; love it! It takes a little while to get the hang of sliding a card through, but overall, it works great!

Square rocks. Been using it for 3 months now and strongly recommend it to anyone with a smartphone who sells on the road. I just wish they had some web tools too, it would be nice to use it for my website as well.

It's transferred nightly into your checking/savings acct. Without that pesky .35 cent fee. It's all very fast. Receipts for Saturday's purchases are available in my bank of America account by Tuesday morning.

No way will I ever go back to propay. I know this saves me more than $100 a year. Plus, since the card os dinged instantly, I don't have to go home and run the cards. No chance of a declined payment.

Deda said:
It's transferred nightly into your checking/savings acct. Without that pesky .35 cent fee. It's all very fast. Receipts for Saturday's purchases are available in my bank of America account by Tuesday morning.

No way will I ever go back to propay. I know this saves me more than $100 a year. Plus, since the card os dinged instantly, I don't have to go home and run the cards. No chance of a declined payment.
I see. I didn't realize til now that you have to have your checking account verified.

I gust got signed up for Square and awaiting my swiper thing in the mail. I use iphone, and the sign up for it was so quick and simple. Anxious to start using it!

Do you use a stylus to have the customer sign? I've read somewhere that your customers can use a finger, but wouldn't that come out too thick to read?

No. A finger works great. Most customers are surprised to see how easy it is to use.

What did you choose as far as 'use' - Individual? Beauty? I dunno...non of them really fit.

Code:
What did you choose as far as 'use' - Individual? Beauty? I dunno...non of them really fit.

I just signed up as individual, but I don't thin it really matters

Code:

I just signed up as individual, but I don't thin it really matters

Latest posts

Back