Spring Garden & Ebony and Ivory

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LomondSoap

Reaction score
Here's my soaps from Sunday. First up Spring Garden, ground calendula and a lovely scent called Garden path. Gonna add a flower or leaf to each of the bars once I get then out of the mould and cured a bit.
This one is a bit soft to unmould yet

Next up Ebony & Ivory, this one has dead sea mud in the white(ish) bit and charcoal in the grey bit. Scented with orange, juniper & patchouli eo's, hmmmm, good smell :D

And unmoulded...

And finally, here's me next to a waterfall at the weekend :)

very pretty, I love the black and white one!

That is a beautiful waterfall. You live in Scotland, right? I went to Scotland once when I was 16 with my aunt, and I've been dying to get back ever since! :D

dreams coming true

Corrie that is a fabulous photo.
Thankyou for sharing.Is that from out your back door?
Love all your soaps.
You are on a special creative highway of your own.It is lovely to be a fly on your wall.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Love your soaps Corrie, love the scenery even more! The Spring Garden is such a pretty colour - what is the description of the Garden Path scent? The Ebony and Ivory is gorgeous - beautiful swirls.

Tanya :)

Corrie - I absolutely love your soaps! Your ebony & ivory is just perfect!!! Waterfalls are so wonderful - when I drive through the mountains here I want to stop at every waterfall I come to - problem is I would never get where I'm going...... 8)

Waterfalls and soap research

Lindy said:
Corrie - I absolutely love your soaps! Your ebony & ivory is just perfect!!! Waterfalls are so wonderful - when I drive through the mountains here I want to stop at every waterfall I come to - problem is I would never get where I'm going...... 8)
Waterfalls are very healing like the sea Lindy. They replenish our negative ions.
What a bout if you took a different bar of soap under all the waterfalls with you. Then it could be justified as research :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks everyone!
I love waterfalls too, I wonder if soaping with water from one would could give me soaps the edge? :lol: And no way I'm trying my soap under one, BRRRRR, freezing.
Topcat, Garden Path has this description...

A rich, powdery floral fragrance with invigorating top notes of mandarin, bergamot, pink pepper and freesia, descending to a uniform heart of sensual musk, amber, precious woods intertwined by delicate florals of lily of the valley and osmanthus.

It soaps very well and sticks too, what more could you ask!

Back