Special Thanks to Tabitha and Digit

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
I owe you both - BIG!

I've made so much Pink Ball soap that I suddenly HATE the scent of Pink Sugar!

Tabitha and Digit were the best handholders in the world when I was trying to figure out how to make this soap. I finally got it right, after 9 different molds and about 15 lbs of wasted soap. But hey, it's for a good cause.

soap008.jpg

These are them - they are specially made for www.socialvibe.com. I still have about a million more to make...

Really, really beautiful Deda! I remember reading the thread about you filling this order when I first joined SMF......it is wonderful to see your end result. Persistence pays off, right? :wink:

Tanya :)

Aww, shucks, guys. I am happy with them, simple as they are.

The process was a pain - mostly finding the correct molds, I needed a round mold of no more than 3.75 and no less than 3.5. IMPOSSIBLE - Until the Fabo peeps at Philadelphia Cream Cheese! I used the small cream cheese containers and they were perfect. I now have 80 oz of cc in a tupperware - Can you say Cheesecake?!

I tried 4 different brands of cookie cutters and 2 silicone molds, finally settling on the Wilton silicone mold.

I used Pink Sugar from scent works, blended with WSPs vanilla stabilizer. I mixed the scent with the clear MP and the Flamingo Mica and let it sit for 30 days, comparing against a small batch with no scent - looking for color change. So, all in all it was simple to put together, once I figured out what to do!

Latest posts

Back