Space soap!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
thought i would take advantage of the fact that i've been unable to mix in TD with no clumps, and make it look like stars in a space soap! i'm a sci fi and space fan (and star trek fan haha) so i was really excited about this idea. i think it overheated on the inside and i got major white blotches throughout the middle, but the ends came out as expected.
would some of you more experienced soapers agree that the inside mess is from overheating? it's a galactic catastrophe in there! :p
but i like that the bigger TD clumps look like comets (at least until i use it and the TD washes away!). :D[attachment=4:3rmfw6jl]space.jpg[/attachment:3rmfw6jl][attachment=3:3rmfw6jl]space (1).jpg[/attachment:3rmfw6jl][attachment=2:3rmfw6jl]space (2).jpg[/attachment:3rmfw6jl][attachment=1:3rmfw6jl]space (3).jpg[/attachment:3rmfw6jl][attachment=0:3rmfw6jl]space (4).jpg[/attachment:3rmfw6jl]

Attachments

• space.jpg
    space.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 999
  • space (1).jpg
    space (1).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,082
  • space (2).jpg
    space (2).jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,112
  • space (3).jpg
    space (3).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 981
  • space (4).jpg
    space (4).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 947
Very cool! They do look like galaxies, nebulae, comets or shooting stars. I think the soap in the bottom picture is especially good looking. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :D

Wow, those are actually really stunning. I'd say you accomplished your goal :) And I'm originally from Austin! Woohoo for the ATX!

Like! Who cares about the overheating mess, just looks more like space dust! Say you did it on purpose. :wink:

What a cool visual idea! Space! I wouldn't call it a Galactic Catastrophy :mrgreen: but that did make me giggle you saying that! I love these! These would make great gifts for geeky folk who are into astronomy, Star Trek, Star Wars and stuff like that. Me included!

Latest posts

Back